Torah Reflections™ are short commentaries and reflection prompts, based on the Hebrew scriptural reading cycle and themes from the Jewish holidays. These wide-ranging pieces are written by people immersed in the worlds of illness and healing. Torah Reflections™ are available below. You may also subscribe to receive bi-weekly e-mails (free to individual readers).
Stories & Resources
Reflections for the Book of Exodus
- Shemot: December 29, 2018Finding Courage and Strength
Reflections for the Book of Genesis
- Bareshit: October 14, 2017In Relationship with Each Other
Reflections for the Book of Leviticus
- Vayikra: March 16, 2019Reflections on Vayikra
Ways to Get in Touch
Torah Reflections are written for, and made available to, everyone. Let us know what’s useful about these resources, or share your feedback and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you.
- If you serve in a setting where you would like to make Torah Reflections™ available to a larger audience via a web link, e-mail list, or print distribution, please contact us about tailored or collaborative distribution
- Click here for other resources addressing illness and grief at holiday times
- Click here for other useful resources and organizations related to Jewish spirituality, health and healing