As my ancestors planted for me before I was born, so do I plant for those who will come after me.
Giving by bequest gives you the great satisfaction of knowing that your future gift will help support those in need in the years to come.
A bequest is an effective and simple way to leave a legacy ofcaring, spiritual nourishment and compassion for the community through a gift to the Bay Area Jewish Healing Center. You can provide general support for services where it is most needed, or fund a program, project, or area of service that is important to you. A bequest is simply a distribution from your estate, through your will or living trust, of cash, marketable securities, or other property.
Establishing a bequest to the Bay Area Jewish Healing Center allows you to maintain total control of your assets during your lifetime and yet act upon your desire to help others and give back to our community. A bequest can be made for a specific amount, for a percentage of your estate, or for all or a portion of what is left after you have made specific provisions for your family and others.
What are the Benefits of Leaving a Bequest?
- Create a Legacy: A bequest to the Bay Area Jewish Healing Center allows you to decide what your legacy will be and what kind of impact you will make on following generations, earmarking support to go to the area of greatest concern to you.
- Honor or Memorialize a Loved One: Use your bequest to establish and endowed Named Fund that carries in perpetuity your name or the name of someone you wish to honor.
- Enhance the Value of Your Estate: Bequests enable you to minimize taxes for your estate and heirs. As with other important financial decisions, please consult legal and financial professionals for advice on how to make choices to maximize the benefits of your estate.
- Make a Bigger Impact: a bequest may allow you to make a more sizable gift than you might be able to consider during your lifetime.
- For more information please contact Maxine Epstein at email@example.com.