The Bay Area Jewish Healing Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit recognized by the Department of Treasury and California’s Secretary of State. We are grateful for our many benefactors —individuals and foundations– for their tzedakah to support and strengthen spiritual care in the face of illness, at the end of life, and when living with grief.
The Bay Area Jewish Healing Center is proud to report balanced year-end budgets for the life of the organization.
A partial list of our grantors:
- Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin & Sonoma Counties
- Bernstein Family Foundation
- Walter & Elise Haas Fund
- L. & R. Lawrence Family Foundation
- Leslie Family Foundation
- Jewish Community Endowment Maimonides Fund
- Alexander M. and June L. Maisin Foundation
- Milton & Sophie Meyer Fund
- Mount Zion Health Fund
- The Newhouse Fund of the Jewish Community Endowment Fund
- Osher Jewish Philanthropies Foundation